Bangladesh primary education has declared PSC result 2019. The result is declared with the presence of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. She declared the result in a Press briefing.
According to the result, it is seen that about 95% passed the examination securing good marks in all subject. The result is available in the official website of Primary Education Ministry.
On information, the best result is done by Rajshahi Education Board. Moreover, Maximum students of Dhaka board has secured GPA 5. On the other hand the worse result is made by Sylhet board.
How to Collect the Result
According to a notice published by Primary Education Ministry, the result can be downloaded from Directorate of Primary Education website. The website address www.dpe.gov.bd. And the result will be available on that website after 1 p.m. on December 31, 2019.[adToAppearHere]
Therefore, there is another option for collecting the result. Any student can collect their PSC result by sending mobile SMS. SMS charges Taka 2.50 will applicable for every single SMS.
So, the result can be checked through two methods.
1. Online method
2. SMS method
PSC Result 2019 Online
By which method you can collect your PSC result from internet is called online method. For collecting PSC result by online method you have to follow some instructions. They are as follows:
1. Visit Official Website: You have to visit the official website of primary education board in order to get your result. The website address is www.dpe.gov.bd
2. Answer Some Questions: When you visit that website you are asked to answer some questions. You are asked to answer your examination name, examination year, education board. Select the information appropriately.
3. Input Roll and Registration Number: Now you have to input your roll number and registration number to the respective blank spaces. You should take a look at your admit card before entering those information. After completing all those steps you have to click on submit button.
PSC Result 2019 Mobile SMS
To check PSC result by mobile SMS, you have to follow guidelines introduced by Primary Education Ministry. For your help we are providing the complete guidelines here.
1. Open Mobile Message Option: You have to open your mobile message option from main menu. There you will find write message option for typing new message.[adToAppearHere]
2. Type in Exact Format: You have to write down a message in appropriate format provided by the authority. You can take a look at the format from below image.
3. Send it to 16222: The prescribed message should be sent to a particular number and the number is 16222. It will consume taka 2.50 as per fair usage policy of SMS system.
PSC Result 2019 with Marksheet
DPE PSC result can be collected with marksheet and number. Detailed mark of every subject is written there in result sheet. Therefore grading system is also included in PSC result marksheet.
How to Collect Marksheet
Step 1: At first visit the website of Directorate of Primary Education. On that website you will find easy navigation to marksheet download. Click on marksheet menu.
Step 2: Select your background as PSC/EBT. Then select your division, district and thana. Now input your roll number. And finally click on submit button.
PSC Result 2019 News Update:[adToAppearHere]
PSC result will be collected with number. The result will be available on that website with number of particular subject. For doing so you have to visit the official website of education board.